mikael_b wrote:
> already have this functionality, both on iThings and Androids, up to two
> hours can be saved, you can pause any livestream, rewind or fastforward
> it. You can also program recordings and save for later listening. Maybe
> the memory is to limited on a Radio but on the Touch you could save to a
> usb-stick and not involve the server?

Sure this faciity has been available on other radio players but we are
talking about an Squeezebix context
1. Functionality is similar axcross all types of player  SB3,
Transporter, Radiop and Touch.  You are limiting to Touch (Radio doesn;t
have enough memory) when not running mini LMS.
2. FF/REW controls are done by the server ie. LMS or mysb.com not by the
player.  If done by player then time estimation has to be done by player
and then communicated to server - lots of new work.
3. Sync will not be possible if done on a per player basis.