P Nelson wrote:

> After Logitech dropped the SB line, and I was having serious problems
> getting my SB devices to work properly again, I considered replacing
> them with Sonos.  The part I hate with SB is the tinkering that needs to
> be done to get SB working.  I have stayed with SB because I got the
> system working again, and I did not want to spend twice as much to
> replace my current SB lineup.  If someone is not computer savy and does
> not like to tinker, then Sonos is probably a better option.

Since I don't have any personal experience of Sonos I can't say if you
are correct or not, but last time I checked the Sonos forum there were
users with problems trying to solve them so I suspect Sonos also
requires troubleshooting in some setups. A lot of issues with Squeezebox
and LMS comes from people who are trying to use it in a more advanced
configuration than needed, the openness offers more possibilities but
this also includes more possibilities to make the setup more advanced
than needed.

However, to people reading your previous post, please don't assume
ickStream will require tinkering just because your Squeezebox did.