Hello. I'm interested to know if there's a gesture or click to clear the
current playlist.

My typical listening model is that I load an album into the playlist and
start playing it, and along the way maybe add some more things so the
music will continue when the first album is done.  Then later on - same
day or the next - I'll want to start listening again with different
music. But with OrangeSqueeze, so far I've found I need to remove tracks
from the playlist one at a time before I can add a new set of music.

I think I could just "Play" the first new item and perhaps that would
clear the old playlist, but I don't necessarily want to start playing
while I'm still assembling the new list.  Clearing the old list first
would be most handy.

Also, I've noticed that when I remove items one at a time, I can't
remove the last item.  That makes my preferred listening model a bit
more challenging.

Nice app, though.