I have 2 Duets so ickstream does nothing to turn my crank at this time.
This appears to be more along the lines with giving those (with selected
devices) that use streaming services another option from MySB.com since
MySB will die eventually. For those of us that use SB almost exclusively
just listen to our own ripped CD's this doesn't appear to offer much. I
do find it curious that ickstream has chosen to support some SB devices
directly with a future possibility of maybe doing some "proxy" method
through SB server to support other SB devices. This seems like a
duplication of work, especially when I'd bet that the non directly
supported SB devices would be the majority of the SB audience.