reniera wrote:
> Sorry but I'm from the old tape, cd, dvd generation : i buy music and
> equipment and i want noone to knock at the door later and claim fees for
> using the equipment..

You don't actually listen to your music? Because you would have to "lock
in" with an electricity company? Buy a CD player?

Feel free to use or not use the service you want. But don't blame anyone
for asking money for a service you are free to choose. Keep in mind that
while Erland is asking money for his plugins, he is the one plugin
author who is stilla round, who is supporting his "clients". Too many of
the others have disappeared for one reason or another.