itm wrote:
> OK so if the second number was hitting zero that presumably means that
> the wireless connection is dropping on the S3?
> .

No, it just means data arrives slower than it is consumed, which could
have several reasons :

- S3 turning off WiFi to save battery power. Unlikely when the screen is
on all the time, so easy to test by just doing something while playback
is running.
- WiFi network too slow or congested. Depends on the WiFi channel used
by the router and how many of your neighbours are using WiFi as well. As
a test try to stream mp3 with lower resolution if that works better.
- Maybe also your server tries to transcode the audio files for some
unknown reason and is too slow. If you are using Linux run the 'top'
command while playback is running to see if CPU is at 100%. Maybe you
activated bitrate limiting, forcing your server to reencode every mp3
automatically?

I'm very sorry about the inconvenience you are facing. It's very
difficult to troubleshoot network issues from far away.
If you don't want tinker with your setup I could also refund your
purchase. Just drop a note to support(at)squeezeplayer.com