Hi Nightfly,

I saw on another thread that you had (have?) problems with wifi setup on
the PI. I'm running the PI with two of those

http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-WN722N-Wireless-Adapter-Detachable/dp/B002WBX9C6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371671054&sr=8-1&keywords=tp+link+usb+wifi

One is configured to connect to my home wlan, one is configured as
independant AP. Works nice - with the controllers (smartphones, ipods,
tablets) I log on the AP when I'm away from home.

There are lots of others that work out the box as well I guess - these
are quite big (which is not a problem for me) which on the other hand
gives good signal strength.

Günther

Primary: LMS and media on Win7 PC, 4 SBT, 1 Duet, 2 Duet Controller, 2
iPods, 1 iPhone (iPeng), Sony XPeria,  Android Tablet (SqueezeControl,
OrangeSqueeze, SqueezeCommander) -- Secondary: Mobile Server based on
SqueezePlug on RaspBerry PI