ninthsrw wrote:
> They have deleted the miracast / wifi direct functionality - and heavily
> censoring their indiegogo forum as a result - deleting most comments -
> even the very polite and thoughtful ones - protesting it or changes to
> their pricing structure (announced with the miracast / wifi defeat).
> Kind of tragically hilarious to watch in real time, since the
> announcement came out friday evening. Feel bad for them.

Not sure who you're feeling bad for. Regarding posts being deleted, can
you give any examples? The comments count on the indiegogo forum keeps
on climbing, and all posts that I remember regarding wifi/miracast are
still there. Also,apparently only 3% of backers were even interested in
the miracast feature, which will in any case be available at a later
date with a software update/web interface. Re the other updates, most of
the comments seem to be generally in favour, although having to pay
extra for the bigger had is a bit annoying. If you're a backer who is
pissed off at the way things are progressing,then your various negative
comments are fair enough,albeit in the wrong forum. If not, then not
really sure what your beef is.

Touch + my hifi
Duet + AE2's
SB3  + AE5's