For quite some time there have been issues with using MediaMonkey remote
control apps with MonkeySqueeze. Sometime ago I submitted a bug report
relating to this issue and finally it has now been addressed.

Using the current beta release, MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1652, I have
successfully tested four apps with MonkeySqueeze, see below.  There are
more remote control apps available which should also work and I will
update the list as time allows or if users respond with successfull
tests of their own.

Happy MonkeySqueezing!

Successfully tested remote control apps:
-MonkeyTunes
MediaMonkey Remote
MonkeyMote
Music Remote Control (Gecko Solutions)-

*MediaMonkey Beta 4.1.0.1652:*
https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=54426&p=372139#p372139
*Topic discussion:*
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=68506&p=351211&;
*Bug Report:* http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68520

MonkeySqueeze - Squeezing music into your life!
http://twitter.com/#!/MonkeySqueeze1
MonkeySqueeze Support:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59515
MonkeySqueeze Development:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=59907
1 x Boom - 2 x Duets - SqueezePlay - iPeng on 2 x iPod Touch - Squeeze
Player on Android Phone - Orange Squeeze on ThinkPad
HP N40L MicroServer running WHS 2011 and LMS
MediaMonkey - MonkeyTunes for Apple and Android