bobtob wrote:
> Yes you right it works, but only when you have one player streaming
> Spotify, if you connect second to same server, all Spotify streams will
> play only for 20 sec and skip, on both players.

To be expected, I think. AFAIK, you have only been able to stream one
track per session, (via the 3rd party plugin and Spotify API), at a
time. So if you try to stream two different tracks to two different
players I would expect it either to not work at all, or you get some
sort of "wierd" behaviour, such as you have described. (NB. I think you
can stream a track to multiple players at the same time, by
synchronising them.)