bobtob wrote:
> Hey Guys,
> What you think of this:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lud4QTyOn_g
> can we get driver for touchscreen ?
> Would be nice to have touchscreen to control and have feedback.
> I can donate one LCD unit with board for testing purposes :-)
>

> Bob
That particular adapter board will not work with the CSP1, it is
designed to fit with the IO connectors on the wand carrier board. CSP1
has a single high density connector that has all of those signals so a
different adapter board could be made. Designing such an adapter is very
easy, but has to be specific for one particular display, there is no
standard hardware parallel interface specification.

Then the drivers have to exist and get included in CSOS and a way for
jivelite to know to use that frame buffer.

All this can be done, but we don't want it to be a gating factor  in the
delivery of the first product. After CSP1 gets out there and people
start using it we can start discussing what size displays people
actually want, find what displays are available, come up with case form
factors and all that fun stuff and then come up with a solution to meet
that.

As to how to physically do it, a concept I've been throwing around my
brain is a display that fits on the  front of the  existing box, just
unscrew the front panel, the display has cutout in its back through
which go two cables, one that fits in  the aux connector and one to
either one of the internal usb

John S.