pippin wrote:
> How should they do that? The developers are obviously all gone (except
> for Michael).
>
> It's probably easier for a 3rd party to com up with something Squeezebox
> compatible than for Logitech themselves.

I have no idea. Just wishful thinking I guess. I just hate to see such a
great system with such great potential die a slow, long death.

(3) SB Touch, (3) SB Radio, Cambridge Audio 840AV2, 340T, DacMagic, B&W
683, HSU VFT2-MK3, Logitech Harmony One, 7.7.2 on Intel DH67GD
w/i5-2400, PRO Win7 64 bit , and a bunch of other stuff...