JohnSwenson wrote:
> The software supports TOSLINK on both the wandboard and CSP boards, and
> coax on the CSP boards, BUT the outputs on the CSP boards will be much
> better. The outputs are ground isolated and reclocked with an ultra low
> jitter clock. The coax output is also properly impedance matched to 75
> ohms with a true 75 ohm output jack. Ultra low noise regulators are used
> for the outputs.
>
> John S.
Thank you John,
I'm really impatient to be able to buy CSP2 (probably full assembled)
... But one more point, is CSP boards includes necessarily an on board
DAC ?
In my setup i would prefer to use an external DAC (Rega DAC) but i'm
very pleased that digital outputs will be good.

Volpone

STREAM => SqueezeBoxServer 7.7.3 / ReadyNas Pro (x86) | SB3 - Duet -
Boom - Ipeng (Iphone) - Touch
AUDIO => Rega DAC | Rega Brio amp | Triangle Celius 202 speakers