JJZolx wrote:
> That seems rather clunky. Can't you attach a touch screen to the
> computer? I'd use SqueezePlay instead of Squeezelite and then develop a
> skin for the native resolution of the monitor.

I see no disadvantage of using IPeng, which I use at home as well for
controlling my different Squeezebox devices. In the car the iPhone is
placed in a cradle fixed to the dashboard to be conveniently accessible
during driving. There is no need for accessing other functionalities of
the Fit-PC during driving. When something has do be done, I do this via
remote desktop using a laptop. Windows Homeserver is intended for
headless application, not having a local monitor.