Otto-Wilhelm wrote:
> I see no disadvantage of using IPeng, which I use at home as well for
> controlling my different Squeezebox devices. In the car the iPhone is
> placed in a cradle fixed to the dashboard to be conveniently accessible
> during driving. There is no need for accessing other functionalities of
> the Fit-PC during driving. When something has do be done, I do this via
> remote desktop using a laptop. Windows Homeserver is intended for
> headless application, not having a local monitor.

I still use the good old empeg in my car - the most important reason is
the user interface where everything can be done completely by feel,
without taking your eyes off the road.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953