Mnyb wrote:
> Really ? I'll check my configuration , I have something similar already
> so WOL is working but it was years since I've done that .
> Do your vbox handle the total loss of power case ?

Yes, it does. I believe that the problem was a timing issue. Although
the WOL setting was correct, it was being applied before the network
interface loaded and wasn't taking effect on the initial boot from power
off/sutdown, but did take effect after re-boots. The work-around
re-applies the proper configuration after the network has been up for 1
minute. You may be having a different issue, but even so this might
point you in the right direction.