fsoares wrote:
> After years of joy, for a couple of months I have had this problem.
> Music (wether streaming or local files) plays for two, or five, or even
> twenty minutes - and then the Sqbox 3 cuts off, goes blank for a couple
> of seconds and then automatically restarts, showing the Logitech logo,
> etc., as if it had just been plugged in, and resets automatically, with
> the screen finally showing whatever was playing - but stopped. If I then
> press Play it resumes that radio station, or local file, it was playing
> before cutting off.
> Now the interesting facts: in happens with both ethernet and wireless
> connections, and it happens if I take the Squeezebox to a friend's home
> and connect to the internet through his network!!! So it happens
> anywhere, frequently and randomly. Right now I am listening to The
> Penthouse Radio and the last time I had to hit "Play" was 17 minutes ago
> - I am expecting it to go down any minute now…
> I wonder if it could have something to do with the Sqbox power supply?!
> I run LMS v. 7.7.3 on a MacBook pro. But again, it happens also with my
> squeezebox.com.

Yes it reboots ,so it either down to the power supply or the wifi card
in most situations ,but it could be something else but these two faults
are common .
SB3 is able to function without the wifi card so you could remove it .
Some people got lucky and only reseated the wifi card and regained
functionality .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4