Thanks for the suggestions. I was able to successfully fingerprint my
latest rips using the Windows MusicIP mixer. Per CParker's suggestion, I
exclude the mipcore.exe from MSE - don't know if that helped, or if it
was just previous cockpit error which kept me from being able to analyze
the tracks.

I do have another question on the Music IP process... when I go the the
MusicMagic Server web page running on my Linux server, the number of
songs it shows it much higher than the number of titles in my LMS
library. If I hit the "Search Songs" button without any text, I see that
many, but not all, of the titles are listed twice. It's a "nit", as
everything seems to work OK... it just seems strange.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!