mherger wrote:
> Heh... That screenshot once again shows me how little I use portrait
> mode... I didn't even know about the icon view!

That only shows that you don't explore iPad Apps for gestures which is a
_really_ bad idea in iPeng 7 since I haven't finished the help screens
for the first release and it's full of shortcut gestures.
The icon view is of course available in landscape as well...

Regarding the truncated icon: hm, nobody reported that so far, only for
the edit menu. Will add a default icon for the first update.
That said: what menu is this? I'd like to know about all of the menus
that don't have icons, yet (probably a lot more) to fix that.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
*New: Logitech UE Smart Radio* as well as iPeng Party, the free
Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com