No, I deeply regret not being able to do the XMas Coolio.
But I wasn't completely sure the 7.0.1 update would make it to the store
in time and bringing the Santa hat out on, say, Jan 1st would have been
extremely lame.
And I'm not brave enough to do it for the old iPeng again. There, I get
a warning with every upload that I'm using an old binary format which I
do to support 2nd generation devices. Apple can enforce the new format
any time as they did for the 4"-support last spring and then users of
old devices would keep the Santa hat forever.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*