Phone version :

New music behave strange it flickers with the artwork every time you
enter the list ?

At album track level where you see single tracks there is never any
album artwork ,just the placeholder picture.

This section below is with the small artwork view, it behaves different
with large artwork .

Suggestion , play modes at album list levels too .
Now tapping an album just plays it ,yes i know I can hold in the space
beside and get the menu , where I can chose action.

Holding the album art ? Should it not either show the menu with choices
off add play or add-to ,or add to end or something.
Now it just delays the start of that album ? Works just like tapping it
when I release the finger .
However it is a nice touch that if keep holding and place another finger
on the side and release the first finger I cancel the action .

Is it really obvius that pressing the penguin icon gives you " now
playing " :) he he

General:

I see some " smart mix " issues I'll investigate more before pinning it
on iPeng it could most likly be smartmix or defeat the destructive touch
to play settings

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4