RioTubes wrote:
> Thanks! Presently, I don't have a SB setup. Is there a MOG (or Spotify)
> search field on the iPeng/SqueezePad app? Can one save MOG tracks or
> albums to a iPeng que or playlist? Sorry for the rudimentary questions.

Yes, that works (with both Apps). The one thing that does NOT work is
saving stuff as Spotify playlists but you can have mixed playlists with
music from all kinds of music and save them in Logitech Media Server for
later use.

You can queue up albums and songs just as you like.

If you asked this question on facebook, too, then the additional answer
would be that yes, also streaming on from the iPad through AirPlay will
work. The only limitations are that

a) The playback functionality is an additional In-App-Purchase (in both
iPeng and SqueezePad)
b) For Spotify you will need the "3rd Party Spotify plugin" for LMS. It
can be installed through "Settings->Plugins" in the LMS web interface
and has a long support thread here under "3rd party software".

Also, don't expect magic if it comes to synchronization with
Squeezeboxes if you use AirPlay. It's gotten better in iPeng since we
included automatic latency compensation but as of my experience it's
still not good enough to run two different devices in the same room. It
might be OK in different rooms, though.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*