schiegl wrote:
> I was able to get the GUI (MusicIP Mixer) working again after i created
> a localhost (127.0.0.1) entry for music.predixis.com in my W7 hosts
> file. After scanning the songs, the fingerprint is going to be stored in
> the files and the headless version (which is used as backend for my
> squeeze stuff) is then able to pick up the imprinted tracks. I was not
> able to get genpuid running again using this method.

"Offline" mode still works ok with the GUI; I added 4x albums this
weekend and it took approx 15mins to scan them so its liveable.. If you
were starting from scratch on a large library then it would suck but I
guess it depends if you have a system on 24/7 anyway you could just
leave a couple of your CPU cores dedicated to it and let it roll in the
background and come back in a few weeks ;)

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.