http://www.spicefly.com/article.php?page=musicip-faq

>From memory (which may be wrong) I think MIP works by taking the file
and converting it to WAV format to do its analysis, so check for the
ability to write to temporary files, lack of disk space or could be the
tracks may be short ie. <10 seconds.

Alternatively it could be corruption of the cache lib file, so delete or
rename it and start MIP again which will make it start from scratch.  If
you archived the analysis into the files it will rebuild the database
pretty quickly.  (If you havent used archived analysis, then right click
on your music files and select it before touching the cache file, unless
you like a long wait :) )

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.