wpf7 wrote:
> Stephanie Gasca (Beats Music Support) supp...@beatsmusic.zendesk.com
>

> We currently don't offer our service through Squeezebox but it is
> definitely something that we are working on and hope to offer in the
> near future. Stay tuned!

Reminds me of the almost exact "nice" message I get after my annual
inquiry on an app for accessing Wolfgang's Vault (concert vault) for
live shows. Sonos has access for 4 or more years, but never an app for
squeezebox.  But they are always "definitely working on it".  I suspect
customer care reps idea of "working" on something is a lot different
from our interpretation of "yes, we know exactly what you're talking
about and the technical work is being done as we speak".   I'm willing
to bet you could send an email to her that said you want service on your
"insert made up system here" and they would say "we don't offer it, but
it is definitely something we're working on."  :(

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify