jmsent wrote:
> That is what I did, and I copied the response here a few posts up. I
> agree. The more they hear from us, the more inclined they will be to
> take action. I'm just concerned it won't be possible due to lack of
> resources on the Logitech side of the equation.

Stephanie Gasca (Beats Music Support) supp...@beatsmusic.zendesk.com

Jan 22 18:20

Thanks for reaching out!

We currently don't offer our service through Squeezebox but it is
definitely something that we are working on and hope to offer in the
near future. Stay tuned!

However, we encourage you to take advantage of our free 7 day trial.
Everyone who registers this week will get an additional seven days added
to their trial!

We're looking forward to you joining our Beats Music community! Let us
know if you have anymore questions.
-Stephanie

Beats Music Listener Support

'LastFM' (http://www.last.fm/user/waynefullerton/)