RioTubes wrote:

> - with the iPad Air plugged into the D7050 Dock via stock lightning
> connector. LMS is installed on a win7 PC. This is the only way that I've
> been able to play 24/96 material (at least I'm hearing the tracks; I
> don't know if it's down sampling)

What do you use as a player, if it's not iPeng?

> Now for my question related to iPeng-player. I bought this in-app
> purchase but can't find it in the iPeng app or LMS. Where do I find it,
> and how do I configure it? Ultimately, I want to use the iPad as the
> player so that I can stream tracks to the D7050 which is capable of
> AirPlay.
When you are connected to your LMS in iPeng it should show up as a
player in the list of players. The one you get when tapping the player
name (or "no player found" message) at the bottom left in iPeng 7.

Or do I misunderstand your question?

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*