SlimChances wrote:
> Any source of wireless interfeence present? New cordless phones,
> microwave, garage door openers etc. Try changing the Routers wireless
> channel below 11 and not on auto (I have mine set at 7 and no problems
> with boom or radio any more)

hi - thanks.

I looked for anything new - but couldn't see anything that's changed.

There are three things though that might be deteriorating and causing
more interference - the cordless phone is getting long in the tooth, as
is the microwave. We also have a wireless 'fuel level' gauge for our
heating oil. All these things have been fixtures for a long time, but I
do wonder if they might be causing problems.

The router is set to 'auto' but I think it's on channel 6. Based in
north of Scotland - not sure what the differences might be with the US?
Also, we live in a detached house, so no neighbours networks to
consider. I'll look into setting a specific channel if you reckon it
might be worth it.

Ta

SB "user" since 2000...
2 x SB1 ; 2 x SB3 ; 2 x Boom ; 1 x Touch ; 1 x Controller (and two spare
SB3)
Vortexbox appliance running LMS version 7.8