BJW wrote:
> for devs who know way more than I do: is it possible, since there is a
> SDK, that someone might develop a way to send windows audio to the
> device?  or maybe develop a plugin for something like winamp to stream
> to the device?  or is that crazy?

The Wavin plugin will only work on PC wqhich is running LMS and does not
work for all Windows audio.

An alternative approach which works on any Windows PC (i.e. does not
have to be running LMS) would be to use something like VLC (or IIRC
Windows Media encoder)  and create a http/mp3 stream of Windows Audio
and then any device can play it.  This method has been described a
number of time ion various threads.

No matter what method you choose, redirecting window PC audio will not
be in sync with the video on the PC diue to networking delays