I'm curious if Ickstream will eventually allow folks who use streaming
services to continue using their SBs, regardless of the rapid-fire
changes in the industry.  I'm more tied to my local music collection, so
this has never been the hot button for me, although I've almost pulled
the trigger on Spotify a few times.  The possibilities of integrating my
local music and Spotify through the Smart Mix app is what has me
seriously considering subscribing.

Sorry if I went on a bit of a tangent there.

2-SB3s, 1-Duet, 1-Touch...and an iPeng convert.