rgro wrote:
> Thanks.  I do have a USB stick, too.  But first, which "it" (file) did
> you download to your USB stick?  Is fab4_7.8.0_r16754 the correct file
> to download?  If so, I see that it gets downloaded as a .zip file.  Do
> you need to unzip it prior to plugging the USB stick into the Touch?
>
> Sorry for the dumb questions but, like I said, my skills are rudimentary
> (but I can follow directions!).
I haven't done this particular upgrade (because I no longer use
Rhapsody), but speaking from past experience, what you want is
fab4_7.8.0_r16754.bin. That is, it should have a .bin extension, not a
.zip. You should be able to control that when you download the file, or
you can rename the .zip to .bin before attempting the update. The file
should be about 33MB in size.