cjfreitag wrote:
> Where did you find the directions to do the radio? I know that Michael
> said they are on the wiki, but I couldn't find them.

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Custom.baby.version - is what I
used. Although the folder to place the files in (within the cache
folder) was called "squeezebox" for me (Mavericks OS).

Hopefully Michael won't mind me posting the link. As you know, he's not
really encouraging this and has warned that if it's not carried out
correctly, it could brick the device.

I found it quite straightforward. As long as you follow the instructions
and have a solid network connection all should be fine!