cgallery wrote:
> Is there an enclosure that will hold the Raspberry Pi along with a
> HiFiBerry?
>
> One of the appeals to me of the Raspberry Pi was the enclosures
> available for it, but it seems the enclosures won't hold a HiFiBerry?
>
> I appreciate the help.

I have a small case which holds the Pi with HiFiBerry - I ordered the
HiFiBerry without the RCA sockets pre-soldered. I wired them to the
board and mounted them on the top of the case by drilling holes in the
case through which the sockets protrude, rather like one of the pictures
on the HiFiBerry web page. See
http://www.hifiberry.com/products/dac/soldering-hifiberry/

The piCorePlayer with HiFiBerry is working very well.

Robert

Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar
3 and Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3
SqueezePad, iPeng, Squeezeplay, piCorePlayer/HiFiBerry
QNAP TS-239, LMS 7.7.3
last.fm/user/GrumpyBob