Ikabob wrote:
> Thanks for the instructions. I will try this but I'm not sure why making
> folders is any better than making playlists. Maybe there will be less
> skipping. If I try it I'm sure I will find out. Even after all these
> years of enjoying the SB ecosystem, I am still learning about new
> functions. It's great!
> Also, this forum community is great!
For your personal preferences it may not be any better than playlists of
stations, which you are obviously used to (and I find completely alien).
That is, as long as the stations keep playing without interruption.

The clearest difference will be the cases when the station is dropping
out. As a playlist, it skips to the next item on the current playlist,
as you've found. If it's a Favorite, then the station is the only item
on the current playlist (think right side of the web interface). So it
will rebuffer or try to re-establish the connection until you tell it to
do something else.