PasTim wrote:
> My whole post was based on the proven fact that dlna does do live
> streaming, that is what foobar2000 'Playback Stream Capture' does.  It
> presents as a media source on DLNA devices, and then just streams the
> wav/lpcm.
>
> So I have the three parts of the solution (LMS, LMS software players,
> DLNA streamers) but they I can't get the latter two to talk to eachother
> - yet :)

So it's a sort of transcoder then?

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker