Hi, after trying squeezelite and softsqueeze on my living room HTPC as
squeezebox clients, this version of squeezeplay almost perfect for my
needs. It syncs perfectly with my squeezebox radio in the kitchen and
has no problems streaming spotify on both clients when synchronized...
Both were issues with squeezelite and/or softsqueeze.
The one remaining problem is: After I use my HTPC for watching videos
with Dolby Digital or DTS using the SPDIF Output, Squeezeplay still
starts playing, but there's no sound anymore!! The only thing that helps
getting it to play sound again is to close it and restart Squeezeplay.

I was curious and tried the same with squeezelite... The sounds stops
when I start the video playback with DTS, but comes right back when the
video stops...

Is this something I can fix using the User Environment Variables, or can
this be fixed programmatically??

Thanks, Frank