Ralphy,

Excellent work.  I now have a new Corei5 NUC with Intel HD Audio over
HDMI running with both squeezeplayer and squeezelite.

What I am seeing is that for some flac files, I am having some dropouts
in the FLAC playback at various locations - <=100ms.  In the past, I
have overcome this by extracting to WAV and reencoding with Flac 1.2.1.
These files also have 1000x1000 jacket pics inside them as tags.  When I
first noticed this issue, Foobar reported a problem converting my FLAC
file to WAV.  In the past, this has been an indicator of a problem.
However, today, I have no issues converting with Foobar to WAV.

So, several questions.
1) Is there anyone who has experienced such issues?
2) Is there a FLAC 1.3.X version of the dll for the SqueezePlayer
install that anyone could share? (I don't compilation environment to
build the dll).
3) Is there a FLAC 1.3.X version of SqueezeLite or does anyone know if
it is on the roadmap?

Regards,
Lynnie