JJZolx wrote:

> This is why I'd love to see someone like John push a manufacturer to not
> just help with distribution, but to take up the reigns and really design
> a full commercial replacement for Squeezebox.

Me, too.  If it improves speed-to-market, and perhaps allows a larger
feature set, I'd pay a bit more to see someone profit off of Logitech's
mistake in dropping the line.

After all, if I seek out an alternative, I'm looking at replacing 4 SBs
and adding a 5th.  All of a sudden, "a bit more" than $200 for a single
unit isn't that big a deal any more.

2-SB3s, 1-Duet, 1-Touch...and an iPeng convert.