And I'm told I am being too negative!  Non-techies are not to
generalized as "people who suck." You're actually supporting my point
that this forum has a way of programatically alienating non-developers.

Anyway, I want to thank M Wagner again for helping me with the
suggestion to revert to 5.4.1.  That worked perfectly with my sb1.
Listening to it right now.

Honestly I was completely ready to give up on my sb1 after several
versions of the software had bugs in the standard functionality of the
device. This isn't just about ver 6.2. I hope someone within the
company is reading my posts as a substantive sign that many consumers
dont have time for bug reports, re-installing and forum posts.

"your average consumer"

--
dryden555