d6jg wrote:
> Yes. I have got a Samsung Smart TV and it's got everything except XBMC &
> Squeezebox.

I don't have a Smasung SmartTV and I'm not sure if you're a developer or
not but the TV Apps seem to be Google Chrome Native Client apps (see
http://www.samsungdforum.com/Guide/d17/index.html ).
As a test/learning experience  for a Chromebook I built Squeezelite as a
Chrome Portable Native Client. This step proves it is possible to build
an App - not sure how good it would be running on a possibly low spec
ARM processor in the TV so more work is needed.  It also probably needs
some sort of GUI.

So if you're a developer, I can give you some pointers.