My God, I got it to work. And I'm using the latest Foobar 1.3.4, and
Squeezebox server/firmware 7.8.

I'm using annoyingmouse's script on Page 8 Post 74. The reason the other
scripts weren't working for me is because I was running Foobar 2000
using columns ui. (I mean there's no way I'm going to use the default
skin...BORING!)  I should have read more carefully that the original
scripts weren't coded for that. This particular script only works with
columns ui selected.

Plus you have to...

stuffedspacedog wrote:

> You need to open FB2K, go to preferences > display > columns ui.  At the
> bottom you should see a window with "//This is the default script for
> the title of the main window during playback."  You need to change the
> text UNDERNEATH this comment to:
>
> %path%/%playback_time_remaining_seconds%/%ispaused%/%playback_time_seconds%/

As for the the line 54 error, that I mentioned above, this was from the
older scripts that didn't have the "CLASS" entry. (Not sure why others
here weren't getting that).

Anyway, I'm not into iphones and such so it's really nice to sit at my
PC and play tunes. (The touch screen got so 'old' for me). With a really
nice skin for Foobar, this thing rocks!