annoyingmouse wrote:
> Hi there.  Thanks for the reply and the code.  As it happens, I've
> managed to stop the gapless issue by getting rid of all references to
> $m_0gap (out of the 130 version, I think) which doesn't seem to have
> effected anything else.

I wish annoyingmouse would return. This does not fix the gapless issue.
He must have done something else as well. The key is the that there is a
lag time when pressing play and the music starting. This is why there is
a gap between tracks. If the music can be made to start right away, then
the gapless issue will rectify itself. It might have to do with the
network connection, I dunno.

I did fix the seekbar. It was just a simple change of a digit. Now it
seeks more precisely. ----> $m_seekt = 8 <---- Change the 8 to 1. But
it's still has a lag between seeks...Stemming from the underlying issue.