cparker wrote:
> Only thing I can think of is maybe the file is corrupt?  When it jumps
> have you tried replaying the same file and seeing if it does it again?
>
> I would debug under Advanced Logging using the player.xxxx options as a
> starter.
Pretty much all of my music is stored as FLAC, so I'll run a test over
all of it to see if that picks up any problems.

Thanks for the pointer for which debug info to enable, I've set the
following to 'Debug' so that I can take a look should it happen again.

player.source
player.streaming
player.streaming.direct
player.streaming.remote

These seem to be generating an awful lot of data, I'll have to be
careful as regards disk space I think! Any of the others I should also
enable?

I have a suspicion it's been occurring when there's been network
connectivity issues, but I would expect Squeezeplay to download most (if
not all) of the track before it starts playing. Is this a likely cause?

Thanks again

Andy