I have 4 devices that have been connected to my system for several
years:
Duet
Classic
Transporter
Radio

Just recently the Duet Controller and Radio will no longer connect to my
wifi.
I've done hard resets of the devices, and insured that the wifi is on an
unused channel, and has no problems.
The signal strength from the wifi is not a problem.

The Controller and Radio accept my network password but will not connect
to the network.

I also am able to connect the Radio and Duet Controller to a weak
unsecured network in the area.

The Transporter and Duet radio continue to be working fine.

Suggestions please..........

Squeezebox Duet, Squeezebox Boom, Transporter, Squeezebox Classic, Radio