toby10 wrote:
> IP conflict?  IP max number of units reached (router set limit)?  Guest
> network?  Router reboot?
>
> Try turning off (actually OFF) any/all devices currently on your
> network.  See if trouble devices can now connect.

I disconnected all devices (wired and wireless, and shut them down) from
router.
Reset router.
Attempted to connect with only the troubled device.

NO LUCK.  Same result.
Device sees the network but after entering the network password (yes it
is correct and in correct case) the router will not accept it.

Scratch head.

Squeezebox Duet, Squeezebox Boom, Transporter, Squeezebox Classic, Radio