raglencross wrote:
> I am experiencing heavy buffering playing tracks from TIDAL (FLAC), but
> not from the other services (MP3) I have tried under ickStream. I am
> using LMS 7.8.1 running under WHS 2011 with a SB3 as a player. The
> buffering occurs both on wifi and wired connections.  Oddly, it is worse
> when ethernet is used.  I have set the network radio station buffer to
> the full 30 seconds with no noticeable improvement. My ISP download
> speed is in the order of 50Mbps and I have no problem with the FLAC
> stream from TIDAL on several PC's and an iPad.  Thoughts and suggestions
> would be appreciated.

We are investigating the TIDAL buffering issue.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.