Furry wrote:
> I tried logging on to IMP with Qobuz identity, and adding my ickstream
> identity there. This didn't in any way 'join' ickstream and Qobuz
> accounts / identities to allow Qobuz to show up in what I've assumed is
> the 'principal' ickstream account, so then I deleted the ickstream
> account / identity again, from there.
>
> This appeared to have deleted my original ickstream account altogether,
> so I 'registered' again, with original logon details. I now have an
> ickstream account with no devices shown - even though they're still
> shown as registered to that account in the LMS plugin page.
>
> I can't help feeling that the whole area of account / service creation,
> and registering / logging on, has some very odd issues, regarding what's
> associated with / part of what etc.

I don't fully understand... what do you have under "Services" in your
account now?
Could you try to "refresh" your account in the LMS plugin's setting?

It could be that you deleted the original account (although you should
not be able to do that yourself, yet) and then created another one which
is now not connected to the LMS plugin.
Could you PM me the mail address you used?

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*