What kind of favorites are we talking about ?
Playable internet radio station/pod cast urls ?
Links to albums on music on demand services ?
Something else ?

We are working on a favorites service but currently the only kind of
favorites that are available in the open beta are the favorites you
setup in each music on demand service. So as an example, if you setup a
favorite in the official TIDAL app these will also automatically appear
in the ickStream menu.

It would probably be possible to create some kind of migration script
that can handle parts of the favorites automatically but we haven't
looked at this in detail yet.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.