Adjunkten wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my office (8-10 m2) I use squeezeplay and Logitech pc-speakers - but
> the sound is horrible.
>
> What is the best way to add a room to your server these days?
>
> If I could buy another Boom, I would do that - I can't use UE-products,
> right? What about DLNA?
>

> Thanks for your advice!
>
> Best, Lars

One idea is to buy better active speaker to the pc .

They dont have to be "pc speakers" small active nearfield monitor will
do fine like for example ADAM A3x that I uses with my PC . And also use
the small vedges for desktop placement adam sells to thier speakers (to
tilt it upwars a bit . In such close quartars i also adjusted the treble
down a bit .
I'm quite happy with that as a PC setup .

If you dont want to have the pc running just some active speakers and
one of the RasPi based players or similar RasPi picoreplayer and
hiffiberry dac seems popular on the forum , but there are more solutions
.

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4