bpa wrote:
> What version of LMS ?
>
> Podcast used to be an extension up to about 7.5??.  Then it became
> supported through mysb.com (if you enable podcast extension in Extras
> menu with this version you get problems).  IIRC Then in order to prepare
> for mysb.com going away - 7.9 (I think but perhaps 7.8) podcast again
> became an extension and has no reliance on mysb.com

That may well explain it then... I've not updated the server in a while,
I'm out of town so can't check. I did though login to mysqueezebox.com
and the podcasts their are a complete match. So that answers my original
question, thank you.

Follow-up question, when I upgrade and podcasts becomes an extension
again, what happens to all my old subscriptions and especially the MP3
files that are the actual podcasts?